The Mariposa Speech and Language Clinic provides comprehensive assessments and intervention for CHILDREN in the following areas:
* articulation/speech sounds
* expressive and receptive language
* early language development
* Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
* childhood apraxia of speech (CAS)
* feeding and swallowing challenges
* AND MORE!
We also provide comprehensive assessment and intervention for ADULTS in the following areas:
* aphasia/stroke rehabilitation
* degenerative diseases such as ALS and Parkinson's Disease
* dysphagia/swallowing difficulties
* cognitive communication
* AND MORE!
* Initial 1 hour assessment including report: $200
* Additional assessment time is billed at $140/hour
All treatment sessions include planning time and homework activities.
* 30-minute treatment session with SLP: $75
* 60-minute treatment session with SLP: $140
Additional costs, such as travel to non-clinic locations as well as other professional services such as writing letters, filling out forms, etc. are billed at $35/15 minutes.
Did you know? Speech-language pathology services are covered by most health benefit plans! After you pay for your assessment or treatment session, you will receive an invoice which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement! While a physician referral is not necessary to access our services, some insurance providers require a referral for reimbursement. Check with your insurance provider to find out their requirements.
COVID-19 Update: The Mariposa Speech and Language Clinic also offers online assessment and treatment, when appropriate. Contact our office to find out more!
Speech and Language Therapy
Your child will work on speech and language goals through fun and engaging activities. Home practice recommendations are given after every session.
Early Language Development
We provide assessments and treatment in the area of early language development. If you have concerns about your toddler's development, give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Services for Adults
The Mariposa Speech and Language Clinic provides services for adults too, such as comprehensive communication assessments and treatment or a clinical/bedside swallowing evaluation.